Supported browsers and range of functions have been expanded.
Supported browsers: Chrome 50+, Firefox 46+, Opera 42+ and Yandex 19+
Supported API functions
- Title, message, icon & URL
2019-12-20 Long error / response messages
For some platforms, the Pushsafer response codes are too short and replaced by native ones. To work around this problem, you can activate the Long error / responses messages option in your Profile!
2019-10-15 iOS APP V2.5.1
- iMessage Sticker (use all 177 Pushsafer icons as stickers in iMessage)
- minor bugfixes & improvements
2019-10-08 iOS, Android APP V2.4.1 & V2.4.2
- show location marker in map (iOS)
- Fixed issue with receiving push-notifications & scrolling on iOS 13
- Fixed issue with device registration on iOS <= 9.3.3
- minor bugfixes & improvements (iOS & Android)
2019-10-02 API Log
All API calls that were made with this account are displayed. If the message has not yet been deleted, it can be called up by clicking on the message-ID. The LOG keeps the entries ready for 7 days.
2019-08-08 Image Size
Loading an image into the push notification is limited in time! For large images and bad Internet connection, it can happen that the image can not be loaded during this time and thus does not appear in the push notification! Reducing the image size can help! The parameter is = image size overrides the size setting in your profile!
0 = 1024 px 1 = 768 px 2 = 512 px 3 = 256 px
2019-07-08 iOS, Android, Windows 10 Client APP V2.3.1
affects Android versions >=8
- fix issue: not all notification categories / channels were displayed (Sound 0-60)
2019-05-19 Force Start: Option for Anrdoid
This setting only affects Android devices and is required by some devices to receive the push-notification
2019-04-06 Anrdoid Client APP V2.2.2
affects Android versions <6
Fixed issue below:
2019-04-05 Timezones - Server side update
The system has been updated with current time zone data! In some cases, the time zone must be reset in the profile.
2019-03-12 iOS, Android & WIN 10 Client V2.2.1
- Guest-Devices / QR code enhancment with predefined device names, for assigning the device to your system
- display the Device-ID in Client-APPs
- option for playing sound or vibrate, when app is open (Android, iOS)
- add date & time to the Pushsafer Widget (iOS)
- remove Dashboard, Profile button in Preferences (WIN10 because of restrictions by Microsoft)
- minor bugfixes
In the profile settings, you can now specify a callback URL. Perfect for setting up automatisms after a push message has been sent or a new device has been registered.
2018-08-21 Read Message API
from now you can use the read message API to retrive all messages of a device included all parameters.
2018-08-17 WINDOWS 10 Icon-Color, Priority Frame Color
From now you can send colored icons with your push-notifications under Windows 10. Simply pass the parameter c
with the desired hexadecimal color value. In addition, the icon is framed in red with a priority of 2 and framed in yellow with a priority of 1.
2018-08-15 Serverside update
update email alias and link/e-mail creator with new parameters
2018-08-14 iOS, Android & WIN 10 Client V2.1.1
- add URL Scheme pushsafer:// (iOS, Android)
- resend push-notifications (new parameter retry re & expire ex)
- Reply to messages (new parameter answer a)
- add Priority to Client APP
- Widget: add Icon Color & Priority (iOS, Android)
- Preferences: set Priority Highlight Color, Font size, Refresh message list on warmstart
- add priority and answer parameter to message filter
- new notification sounds (smart home sentences, only iOS & Android)
- Design adjustments
- minor bugfixes