Plugin for irssi (a console based IRC client) to send push-notifications using https://www.pushsafer.com.
This allows you to be notified when someone messages/mentions you on IRC,
when you're not online.
- register or login into your pushsafer control panel, note your private or alias key.
- cp pushsafer.pl to ~/.irssi/scripts/ and symlink into scripts/autorun if you desire.
- touch ~/.irssi/pushsafer_ignores
- Within irssi:
- /load autorun/pushsafer.pl
- /set pushsafer_key "your pushsafer private or alias key"
- optional set the following params https://www.pushsafer.com/en/pushapi
- /set pushsafer_device "device or device group id"
- /set pushsafer_sound "sound number 1-60"
- /set pushsafer_icon "icon number 1-170"
- /set pushsafer_iconcolor "icon color fe. #FF0000"
- /set pushsafer_vibration "vibration 0-3"
- /set pushsafer_url "optional url"
- /set pushsafer_urltitle "optional url title"
- /set pushsafer_time2live "number 0-43200 time in minutes, after which message automatically gets purged"
- /set pushsafer_priority "number -2, -1, 0, 1, 2"
- /set pushsafer_retry "number 60-10800 time in seconds, after a message automatically resend"
- /set pushsafer_expire "number 60-10800 time in secomds, after the retry stops"
- /set pushsafer_answer "number 1 or 0"
- /pushtest hello world. (sends test message to your device(s)).
- A pushsafer.com Account
- Crypt::SSLeay / libcrypt-ssleay-perl is installed
- /set pushsafer_debug 1 - should make it verbose.
- /set pushsafer_ignore 1 - turn on ignore configurability
- /set pushsafer_ignorefile - ignore messages from ....
- /set pushsafer_ignorechannels - space separated list of channels to ignore.
- /pushignore help - should get you started in populating the ignore list.
- /set pushsafer_only_if_away [on|off] - if set to on, then you'll need to be set to away before we send notifications.