Pushsafer.com Google Chrome Extension
Send links, website urls, selected text or image links out of chrome to your registered devices with only few clicks.
- after installing the extension, the page for the settings is opened automatically
- enter your username or E-mail address and your 20 chars long private key, click on save
- if your login credentials are ok, a list of your registered devices and device groups are loaded
- now you can select one device from the first list, to this device you send a notification with the website link by clicking the Pushsafer Chrome Menu Button in the upper right.
- from the second list, you can select several devices, which should appear in the context menu when you do right-click
- Finally, select Sound and Icon for your notification and save the preferences
- now you can do a right click on
links, choose Pushsafer and the device which should receive the push notification from the context menu
- by clicking on the upper right Pushsafer Chrome Menu Button you will send the link from the active tab as a notification to your device
When you add / delete devices or groups in your pushsafer account, you have to visit the
pushsafer extension option page (right click on the pushsafer menu button) to load the actual device list.