iOS message text different to preview

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
DWNewt

iOS message text different to preview

Postby DWNewt » 26. May 2022, 10:43

Hi all,

I have a single iPhone registered, and I have a system that uses apprise to push a status message to my phone via PushSafer.
When I see the preview on the phone from the lockscreen or notification pulldown, I can see all the text, but when I open the PushSafer app, or even look on the PushSafer dashboard "API-Log" page, I only see the first few characters.

It appears asif emoji characters are the cause.
For example, if I send the following as message content:
before🌾after
Then all I see on the API Log page, and all I see in the app on my phone, is this:
before
and nothing else.

I can reproduce this using curl on the command line, or even via the PushSafer dashboard tester.

Any ideas how to get the system to allow emoji?

Thanks
-DWN

admin
Site Admin

Re: iOS message text different to preview

Postby admin » 27. May 2022, 19:05

Hi,

thanks for your feedback! I fixed the issue!
Now emoji's worked in title and message (in push notification, also in app and read-api)

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10