"no message" with plain text emails

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
Erhard

"no message" with plain text emails

Postby Erhard » 2. Feb 2021, 19:14

Hello

The notification body sais "no message" when I send an email in plain text. (I see the correct mail subject). But when I send it with an HTML text, the mailbody text is visible / transmitted / shown in the pushsafer notification. Is this a strange bug or am I missing a setting?

Best regards,
Erhard

admin
Site Admin

Re: "no message" with plain text emails

Postby admin » 2. Feb 2021, 21:23

Please try again!
I made a small change.
If it still doesn't work, please report again!
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

Erhard

Postby Erhard » 5. Feb 2021, 18:23

Still the same, when sending from my companies Exchange accounts: The notification I get in pushsafer displays "no message" instead of the Mail body plain text.

But when I send plain text mails from my gmail account the body text gets through! Don't know if that was already the case before your small change.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 5. Feb 2021, 18:56

Erhard wrote:
5. Feb 2021, 18:23
Still the same, when sending from my companies Exchange accounts: The notification I get in pushsafer displays "no message" instead of the Mail body plain text.

But when I send plain text mails from my gmail account the body text gets through! Don't know if that was already the case before your small change.

I wrote you an private message
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 10. Feb 2021, 08:59

The problem has been solved !!!