Device blocked by pushsafer ?

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
olivia.paquay

Device blocked by pushsafer ?

Postby olivia.paquay » 21. Oct 2020, 12:03

Hello,

After several installs/uninstalls of Pushsafer app on ios 14.0.1 for tests purpose, I have the feeling that my device is blocked.
I explain:
If I register as guest-device, my device appears in pushsafer dashboard but I don't receive notifications on my device anymore.
If I go to preferences on the ios pushsafer app, there is no device id mentionned anymore.
Now, if I close the application and re-open it, it asks me to log back in.
I have tried to reinstall it again but it did not worked.

Thanks in advance,
Olivia

admin
Site Admin

Re: Device blocked by pushsafer ?

Postby admin » 21. Oct 2020, 19:55

Hello,

i've seen that you api calls used up!
You have to buy new one liked discribed here:

https://www.pushsafer.com/en/faq#answer2

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

olivia.paquay

Postby olivia.paquay » 1. Dec 2020, 12:13

Hello,

We bought 500.000 API calls on another account and I still have the same problem when trying to register as guest device on the new account.

Thanks,
Olivia

olivia.paquay

Postby olivia.paquay » 1. Dec 2020, 13:22

After new tests, I can now receive notifications from the new Pushsafer account.

But I still can't see my device id in the preferences section of the app. Not a big issue but it's strange.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 1. Dec 2020, 15:26

olivia.paquay wrote:
1. Dec 2020, 13:22
After new tests, I can now receive notifications from the new Pushsafer account.
Great! :D
olivia.paquay wrote:
1. Dec 2020, 13:22
But I still can't see my device id in the preferences section of the app. Not a big issue but it's strange.
Where? in your Dashboard?
Can you mail me the device id!
I will take a look!
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

olivia.paquay

Postby olivia.paquay » 1. Dec 2020, 15:37

No, not in the dashboard. In the mobile ios application, in preferences menu (top right corner button).

Now I can see my device-id there under the title "Preferences 2.7.1". So, it's ok for me.

For information :
Several times I had the problem of my device-id not being there in ios app preferences tab.
Also, I've noticed that when my device-id is not present, if I close the application and re-start it, it will show me the login page again. There if I go back to home screen and select app I'm connected. That's a bit weird.

I feel like it's related to the fact that I connected pushsafer ios app to different pushsafer accounts (by guest-id). I also tried to register different devices with the same device_name, maybe that can cause trouble too.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 1. Dec 2020, 17:19

try to add all devices as guest-devices, its the best way!

If you have further problems please feel free to ask!

Kevin

olivia.paquay

Postby olivia.paquay » 21. Dec 2020, 09:09

Hello,

I am still having the issue described in previous post. I thought it could come from my device because I made many tests but other users of our Pushsafer account have reported the same problem that they are being "disconnected" from pushsafer after registering as guest on smartphone.

I'm not sure if they are really disconnected but it is confusing because sometimes when you open the app it shows you the login screen but you can still receive notifications. My device id also disapeared from the preferences tab on ios app, maybe this is related to this bug.

Thank you

olivia.paquay

Postby olivia.paquay » 21. Dec 2020, 11:21

I've recorded a video of the problem on my iphone.
How can I send it to you ? I am not allowed to send private messages on the forum.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 21. Dec 2020, 12:58

Upload the video to youtube (not published) and send the link to the pushsafer support, via whatsapp or email

kevin