iOS app suggestion: Change notifications sound

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
Jirachi123

iOS app suggestion: Change notifications sound

Postby Jirachi123 » 8. Aug 2020, 13:00

Dear,

Could you consider changing the sound of the app notifications on iOS to a custom one? Now it's the default iOS notification sound, and unfortunately, iOS doesn't allow users to change it.

I like to have different notification sounds for most of my apps, so that I can easily distinguish between them without looking at my phone.

Please let me know what you think of this idea and if you would implement this. :)

Thanks, Jirachi.

admin
Site Admin

Re: iOS app suggestion: Change notifications sound

Postby admin » 8. Aug 2020, 16:00

Hello,

with parameter s you can choose 1 from 60 different sounds that played with with push-notification!
Take a look at the API description! https://www.pushsafer.com/en/pushapi_ext#API-S

Hope this helps!

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

Jirachi123

Postby Jirachi123 » 8. Aug 2020, 16:47

Thank you! That helped and I get a different sound now. :)

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 8. Aug 2020, 16:54

You can adapt your push-notification by changing icon, sound, vibration, sending images and many more ... read the api description to find more possibilities!

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10