Do Not Disturb

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
codymbecker

Do Not Disturb

Postby codymbecker » 10. Jul 2020, 13:53

Hi,

Great app! Is there any chance of adding a do not disturb or disable notifications toggle? Still allow the notifications to appear in the log but not send a device notification?

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Do Not Disturb

Postby admin » 10. Jul 2020, 14:18

its already possible.

take a look at the parameter priority > https://www.pushsafer.com/en/pushapi_ext#API-PR

or

go to your pushsafer dashboard and edit your device by clicking on the gear next to it!
Here you can add a quiet time!

You like app and support, please leave a positve review on the appstore.

Thanks Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

codymbecker

Postby codymbecker » 11. Jul 2020, 11:07

I was thinking more of a on/off button on the mobile app maybe next to the refresh icon? This way the guest user can disable notifications to their phone and re enable as needed.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 11. Jul 2020, 20:54

codymbecker wrote:
11. Jul 2020, 11:07
I was thinking more of a on/off button on the mobile app maybe next to the refresh icon? This way the guest user can disable notifications to their phone and re enable as needed.
Good idea! I put this to my todo list.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10