Print button bug

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
jordy.ampe@gmail.com

Re: Print button bug

Postby jordy.ampe@gmail.com » 9. Jul 2020, 08:43

Dear,

Another small thing. When receiving the notification on the windows 10 application there is a button with "Link" as text instead of the set "ut" value.

I also have experienced when logging in the first time, closing the application and restarting the application, only the first time it will not be logged in anymore. Had this in the iOS app first time using. Now in windows 10 application the same. When logging in 2nd time the issue is gone.
When this happened in the windows application it showed my e-mailadres with %40 as @-symbol and no password filled in. Also when starting the application now it first shows the login screen and then fastly changes to the logged in version. Wouldn't it be better to have a loading screen? This last thing is just a possible improvement in my oppinion, i don't think it's a bug. :)

Kind regards
Jordy Ampe

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 9. Jul 2020, 10:21

The Link text in WIN10 otification is fixed "Link" > only in the app you will see link and linktext!

In future we will improve login into multible apps, without automatic logging out!

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

jordy.ampe@gmail.com

Postby jordy.ampe@gmail.com » 22. Jul 2020, 10:31

Dear,

I have another small suggestion: if possible it could be handy to have a scrollbar (default iOS scrollbar) in the iOS app. (I don't have android and don’t know how it works there)

Another suggestion is to make browsers able to register as guests with the Guest-id instead of logging in into the administrator account.

Kind regards
Jordy

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 22. Jul 2020, 11:02

jordy.ampe@gmail.com wrote:
22. Jul 2020, 10:31
I have another small suggestion: if possible it could be handy to have a scrollbar (default iOS scrollbar) in the iOS app. (I don't have android and don’t know how it works there)
iOS app has a scrollbar!!
22. Jul 2020, 10:31
Another suggestion is to make browsers able to register as guests with the Guest-id instead of logging in into the administrator account.
i will put this suggestion to my todo list!

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

jordy.ampe@gmail.com

Postby jordy.ampe@gmail.com » 22. Jul 2020, 15:19

Indeed it has! I am sorry. But it is almost invisible because of the colors :D

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 22. Jul 2020, 20:16

22. Jul 2020, 15:19
Indeed it has! I am sorry. But it is almost invisible because of the colors :D
thats not right! in iOS you only see the scrollbar while scrolling, it automatically disapear when you not scroll!

Kevin

jordy.ampe@gmail.com

Postby jordy.ampe@gmail.com » 23. Jul 2020, 07:13

I found out why. Since iOS13 there is a dark mode. When this is turned on the scroll bar has a lighter color (to be visible on dark backgrounds), when turned off it has a darker color like in iOS12 and it is better visible. :)

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 23. Jul 2020, 09:41

thanks for the feedback, i will check this