Embedded Image

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
LSchnepel

Embedded Image

Postby LSchnepel » 20. Apr 2020, 13:45

Hi,

would it somehow be possible to have the images embedded directly into the push message?

I see two things, that are on my wishlist:
- opening the images in app, not smartphone browser (this is currently happening in android client)
- having the image in the push message, not publicly available on the internet, or put them behind a htaccess wall and put the credentials in the push message

I feel slightly uncomfortable with having my security camera footage on the internet.

Other than this, I love the pushsafer service :-)

Kind regards,
Lasse

PS: I tried to submit a similar post already, not sure why it didn't pass through to the forum.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Embedded Image

Postby admin » 20. Apr 2020, 19:43

Hi Lasse,

the current way to load images is safe!
You are not able the open an image from an other user account! Folder and file names are encoded and assocatet with your account!

But we work on the goal to load all data (text and images) directly into the app and delete them from the pushsafer server after loading!

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

LSchnepel

Postby LSchnepel » 29. Apr 2020, 09:15

Hallo Kevin,

das kann ich leider nicht bestätigen. Wenn ich die URL* öffne, sehe ich die Bilder, auch von einem anderen Device und im Private-Mode des Browsers (d.h. insbesondere ohne Login in meinen Pushsafer Account).

Wenn dem so wäre, wäre alles gut für mich :-), da scheint aber noch ein Fehler vorzuliegen.

Viele Grüße,
Lasse

*) Also die URL, die meine Android-App an meinen Smarthome-Browser weiterleitet um das Bild in groß zu sehen.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 29. Apr 2020, 10:48

das ist korrekt, da du den Link zu deinen Bildern kennst. Aber den Link zu Bildern anderer Nutzer kennst du nicht und andere Nutzer kennen nicht deine Links! Diese zu erraten ist nahezu unmöglich!

Jedoch verstehe ich dein Problem und werde an einer Lösung arbeiten!
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

LSchnepel

Postby LSchnepel » 29. Apr 2020, 11:17

Hallo Kevin,

vielen Dank, insbesondere auch für den schnellen Support! :-)

Viele Grüße,
Lasse