Pushsafer pauses music on notification.

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
coolusername

Pushsafer pauses music on notification.

Postby coolusername » 18. Feb 2020, 00:16

Hi!

First of all, i love the website design, this is bootstrap as it should be. No fuzz!

Second, i found this tool as i was just searching for something to plug into weechat (and you had an easy to install ruby plug for that, thanks).

Anyhow, one "critical" issue for me is that pushsafer on android seems to be pausing my music whenever a notification hits.

I'm using a Samsung S10, i only allowed pushsafer locations while the app is running, playing music through either Soundcloud of Spotify. Does anyone have any suggestions? Even sending from the control panel with sound disabled pauses music playback.

Thanks in advance, and again, kudos for sticking to the bootstrap design! :)

Danke shön(?) :p

admin
Site Admin

Re: Pushsafer pauses music on notification.

Postby admin » 18. Feb 2020, 07:19

Hello, and thanks for ypur feedback!

You you will find possible anwsers for your issue:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Androi ... d-p/235200

Hope that helps.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

coolusername

Postby coolusername » 18. Feb 2020, 22:22

admin wrote:
18. Feb 2020, 07:19
Hello, and thanks for ypur feedback!

You you will find possible anwsers for your issue:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Androi ... d-p/235200

Hope that helps.

Kevin
Hi Kev, sadly this doesn't fix my issue. I'm running Android 10 and so far pushsafer is the only app that interrupts the music. Selecting DND mode to listen to music sadly isn't the solution here.

Best regards
Carl

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 19. Feb 2020, 06:29

Hi Carl,

what kind of music/sound you select in the push-notification channels of the pushsafer app?

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10