Clickable URLs in forwarded email?

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
kylenolan

Clickable URLs in forwarded email?

Postby kylenolan » 3. Feb 2020, 15:00

I forward an email message to the pushsafer email address, and I get the notification with the message on my IOS device, but none of the URLs inside of the message are clickable, and I cannot select/copy specific text. There is the copy button but that seems to copy everything--which requires me to paste it somewhere else to get just the info I want. I tried enabling just URL for the copy, but it doesn't copy anything. Is there a way to enable manual selecting/copying of text within the app and/or making URLs contained in the message clickable to launch in safari?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Clickable URLs in forwarded email?

Postby admin » 3. Feb 2020, 20:53

Hello and welcome to Pushsafer!

I rewrite the email gateway, now text formatting and urls are support!

Take a try and post your feedback!

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10