IOS App Dashboard access gone??

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
admin
Site Admin

Re: IOS App Dashboard access gone??

Postby admin » 23. Oct 2019, 09:22

Hello,

for iOS and WIN10 i had do remove all external links to the pushsafer.com website (also Dashboard and Profile). Apple and Microsoft dont want that users can access pages with a third party payment service like PayPal and or page with advertisment of their competitors.

-> In future i will integrate the dashboard and profile > apple and microsoft conform

Your second issue (white screen i can not reproduce)! You see the preferences after you press the cogwheel, but you see a whitescreen after changing the language!?! After changing the language the app makes a quick restart to read the new language file. So i think the messages could not load correctly. What happens when you restart the app after the white screen issue (force closing the app)!

Regards Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

admin
Site Admin

Re: IOS App Dashboard access gone??

Postby admin » 24. Oct 2019, 08:54

Great to here that all works fine.

With the next update i want to put the dashboard and profil setting in the app again (apple conform) but the api purchases you have to do through the pushafer website.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10