Resetting Android device

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
krabbesmark

Resetting Android device

Postby krabbesmark » 28. Feb 2017, 20:34

Hi

I have reset my Android device. This have given it a new ID in pushsafer. Is it possible to transfer the API tokens to the new ID? Can I change the ID of my new device since the old one is no longer needed.

/Krabbesmark

admin
Site Admin

Re: Resetting Android device

Postby admin » 28. Feb 2017, 21:00

krabbesmark wrote:Hi

I have reset my Android device. This have given it a new ID in pushsafer. Is it possible to transfer the API tokens to the new ID? Can I change the ID of my new device since the old one is no longer needed.

/Krabbesmark
Hi,

i transfered the api calls to your new device.
In about 1 or 2 weeks i will release a new feature "transfer api calls and messages to a other device"!

Regards
Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

krabbesmark

Postby krabbesmark » 28. Feb 2017, 21:01

Perfect! Thank you very much.

Sorry for making two post. I missed the part about review by moderated before releasing the post in the forum. My bad.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 28. Feb 2017, 21:07

krabbesmark wrote:Perfect! Thank you very much.

Sorry for making two post. I missed the part about review by moderated before releasing the post in the forum. My bad.

No problem! Thank you for using Pushsafer!

When you like the service and support, please rate the pushsafer app in the appstore.

Thanks Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

krabbesmark

Postby krabbesmark » 28. Feb 2017, 21:12

I've already given a five star review. It is the only notification app I've found that is able to push picture notifications.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 28. Feb 2017, 21:20

krabbesmark wrote:I've already given a five star review. It is the only notification app I've found that is able to push picture notifications.
:D

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 2. Mar 2017, 13:44

Hello,

from now, API calls and messages can be transferred to another device.
Zwischenablage02.jpg
Zwischenablage02.jpg (216.42 KiB) Viewed 10193 times
Kevin