PushSafer not displying message text

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
jsolos

PushSafer not displying message text

Postby jsolos » 24. Jan 2017, 23:09

HI,
I'm running PushSafer App v1.0.5 on Android 4.4.2. I'm getting the push but I can't see any text or title for each message in the app. It shows the title in the android notifier, but when I open the app, I just see the icons for each message. No title, no text. I can see the full message in the dashboard so I know it's getting sent OK.

Any suggestions. Would like to know this works before I spend money to buy more messages.

Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Re: PushSafer not displying message text

Postby admin » 25. Jan 2017, 10:27

Hello,

can you provide a screenshot! From an notification and the apps startpage.

How you send a notification! eMail, API, URL?

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

jsolos

Postby jsolos » 25. Jan 2017, 23:44

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for the follow up. I was sending test messages from the dashboard and from HomeGenie. I can see messages sent i the console. Still wasn't working this morning. No notifiers and I could only see the icons in the list of messages on the phone. (Sorry didn't get a screen shot at the time)

After a Google+ update this afternoon, it seems to work now. Don't know if it's a coincidence or the update fixed it. I'll buy some extra messages and keep playing with it. I'll let you know if the problem pops up again.

Thanks!
Attachments
PS2.JPG
PS2.JPG (44.25 KiB) Viewed 11422 times
PS1.JPG
PS1.JPG (60.72 KiB) Viewed 11422 times

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 26. Jan 2017, 07:43

OK, I'm waiting for an answer from you.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

jsolos

Postby jsolos » 31. Jan 2017, 14:11

Hi, the problem started again yesterday. Notifications and messages in app are blank. I also noticed the settings screen is blank too. Here are some screen shots.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-01-31-08-28-02.png
Screenshot_2017-01-31-08-28-02.png (26.06 KiB) Viewed 11390 times
Screenshot_2017-01-31-08-27-52.png
Screenshot_2017-01-31-08-27-52.png (56.06 KiB) Viewed 11390 times
PS dashboard.JPG
PS dashboard.JPG (47.98 KiB) Viewed 11390 times

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 31. Jan 2017, 14:46

Hi,
i think its an android app issue, what android version you have?
I see: Android 4.4.2
I will check this!

You can try to make a force quit, and start the app again!

Kevin

jsolos

Postby jsolos » 31. Jan 2017, 21:44

Force stopped worked. But I deleted a bunch of messages from the console first. That might have helped too. I had tried a force stop last time and it didn't work.

let me know what you find or if you need more debug info. Apart from that little issue, I like the app.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 4. Feb 2017, 10:11

Were embedded images in your deleted messages?
Kevin