IP Kamera Konfiguration Hilfe und Beispiele - IP camera configuration assistance and examples

======================
App Description / App Beschreibung
Appstore
ianm500

IP Kamera Konfiguration Hilfe und Beispiele - IP camera configuration assistance and examples

Postby ianm500 » 18. Feb 2016, 22:23

I have a Grandstream GXV3500 camera. The primary stream is used by the security system and is set for H264 which the app doesn't support. The camera has a secondary stream which is set for MJPEG but the app doesn't seem to have the ability to access this stream. Access to the secondary stream URL is in the form of [IPAddress]/goform/stream?cmd=get&channel=4.

Can you please tell me how to setup the app for the secondary stream or add the ability to do this if the app doesn't currently support it?

Thanks

Ian

admin
Site Admin

Re: IP Kamera Konfiguration Hilfe und Beispiele - IP camera configuration assistance and examples

Postby admin » 20. Feb 2016, 07:37

Hi, the app currently support the first stream:

goform/stream?cmd=get&channel=0

this stream must set to mjpeg, otherwise the app dont work.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

ianm500

Re: IP Kamera Konfiguration Hilfe und Beispiele - IP camera configuration assistance and examples

Postby ianm500 » 21. Feb 2016, 01:20

Hi Kevin,

With the GXV3500 encoder it will only do high resolution on the first stream if set to H264. In my situation the security system needs high resolution so I'm stuck with having the first stream set to H264. I can set the second stream to low resolution MPJEG but the app doesn't seem to be able to reference the second stream. I need the app to be able to support the second stream, can it be updated to do that please?

Thanks

Ian

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 21. Feb 2016, 13:24

Hi Ian,

i put it on my todo list.

An other idea is to load my other app ipCam FC, this app supports more that 1200 models and you can insert every mjpeg or jpeg from every ip camera you have over an single URL.

Regards
kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10