Notifications on Android OnePlus phones

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
FDA-Support

Notifications on Android OnePlus phones

Postby FDA-Support » 2. Jan 2024, 21:40

Hi

I have followed the topic "Notifications not working after last Android update". and tried a lot of different things... but I still can't get the notification to work.

I have now also deleted the primary phone on my primary account, in a try to fix the problem, but now I can't add it back again... Then I have tried to create a new account, and add the phones into this account, but I can add the primary phone, but a guest phone is stopping with "please wait". It is a phone that have been added to my primary account, but deleted on that account, and have been factory reset, and now having a new google account on it.

Is there any way that I can enable some logging in the app, or anything that can help to solve the problem?

Best regards
Flemming

admin
Site Admin

Re: Notifications on Android OnePlus phones

Postby admin » 3. Jan 2024, 08:31

Hi,

please send me the 2 account usernames to our support email.
I will check your issue.

Kind Regards
Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10