Send answer via callback

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
24fun-push

Send answer via callback

Postby 24fun-push » 23. Aug 2022, 15:28

I found a (old) thread requesting to send answers to push messages via the callback url.

viewtopic.php?t=4551

Your answer in May 2019 was:

"But i really like this idea and i will try to implement this feature, as soon as possible."

Has this been implemented anytime? I can't find anything in the documentation. My problem is, that getting a whole picture of answers, I have to pull al the involved devices periodically through the read api .... not really fine in my opinion. Or is there another way to keep attention of answers to a push message to < 100 users in (nearly) realtime ...

admin
Site Admin

Re: Send answer via callback

Postby admin » 23. Aug 2022, 20:14

it's already implemented, as described here: https://www.pushsafer.com/pushapi#api-callback

Response code for sending answers

Code: Select all

{
	"action": "answer transmitted",
	"message_id":3427899,
	"answer": "my answer"
}
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10