Is it possible to have the options for answering in the push message itself

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
24fun-push

Is it possible to have the options for answering in the push message itself

Postby 24fun-push » 13. May 2022, 21:37

Is it possible to have the answering options when receiving a push message in the displayed push message directly, without opening the app first or at least have the answering options immediately present when the app opens? If there is an earlier open message in the app I have to close it, select the new one and than I may answer.

If people receive an emergency alert, they usually don't have time to hassle around with menus and options, so it would be a great idea to have the answering options immediately present, and if possible much larger to be able to tap easyli during driving.

As an alternate, is it possible to set a link to the push message displayed to the provided link with u= and ut= in the message?

Thank you for any hints.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Is it possible to have the options for answering in the push message itself

Postby admin » 14. May 2022, 09:47

Hello,

not with every operating system (iOS, Android, WIN10) you can display self-created actions buttons. The action buttons must first be registered in the APP by the developer. It is therefore not possible to display these buttons directly in the push notification. Pushsafer currently uses these buttons to display links and/or images.

I have the following idea!
I will add a new parameter in one of the next updates, which can force a response.
When the APP is opened, the user must enter or select a response to the last push notification before they can continue using the APP.

Is this what you want?
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

24fun-push

Postby 24fun-push » 16. May 2022, 10:16

Yes, that is exactly what it should go. Of cause, the user should have the possibility to skip without answering.

On the other hand, I have tried the option to open the url immediately when tapping the push messages. This can also be a solution, where I will handle the response at this url as a PWA.

Maybe this is more flexible for me, but unfortunately I can't use groups in this case, because I need to personify every url to determine who has clicked it.

So my question is: How much faster is it to send a push alert to a group, or each individual person separateld, speaking about < 100 persons a message?

And: is it thinkable, that there is an option to attach the device Id to the url submitted, e.g.:

u = https://mydomain.alert.maycompany.com/A ... =123&y=456

will call this url at last https://mydomain.alert.maycompany.com/A ... eId=225588

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 16. May 2022, 10:56

I have the following idea!
I will add a new parameter in one of the next updates, which can force a response.
When the APP is opened, the user must enter or select a response to the last push notification before they can continue using the APP.
I will do this with the next update!
So my question is: How much faster is it to send a push alert to a group, or each individual person separateld, speaking about < 100 persons a message?
Sending to groups is a bit faster, but with only 100 devices, you won't notice a big difference.
And: is it thinkable, that there is an option to attach the device Id to the url submitted, e.g.:
Yes you can attach the device id by your self and evaluate this when the user clicked the link.
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

24fun-push

Postby 24fun-push » 17. May 2022, 06:53

I will do this with the next update!
Thank you very much
Yes you can attach the device id by your self and evaluate this when the user clicked the link.
Yes, of cause, I think you misunderstood my question. If I send to single users, this is no problem, but my thougt was to send to a GROUP with a "u" parameter, so the url is the same for every user.

Anyway, as there is no huge delay in sending to single users instead of a group, I can handle this at my side.

Thank you for your great support!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 17. May 2022, 08:17

If you want to send push notifications with a unique and different URL, you must send a separate message for each device. No individual adjustments can be made on Pushsafer side.

Kevin