Nothing happens scanning QR code

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
24fun-push

Nothing happens scanning QR code

Postby 24fun-push » 13. May 2022, 13:46

I am currently testing aroung, had some strange behaviours, and cant re-register my device now

First time, yesterday I tried to register my device with a device name, but when I scanned the QR code nothing happened. So at least I entered the shown geust-id manually and the device logged on with the given id.

At this time I thought the guest-id with the device id is different than this without.

So I wanted to try again, logged out my device, delted cash and data and deleted the device from the list of devices.

Now I try to register again, same happens: I cant register scanning the QR code with guest-id and device name.

I scanned the QR code and found out, that - as it is described - this resuts in <guest-i>|<device-id>

So I entered this manually but if I click Login noting happens. Scanning the QR code will also do nothing.

What I am doing wrong?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Nothing happens scanning QR code

Postby admin » 13. May 2022, 17:23

Hello,

please write an eamil to the support.
The forum is not a good place to post private keys or QR codes.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

24fun-push

Postby 24fun-push » 13. May 2022, 21:43

Thank you for your quick response. I have detected the problem in the meantime and there seems to be an error on the website presenting the barcode for registering a device.

If you don't have a group, or you don't select a group, because you don't need to assign the device to a group, the generated barcode is wrong!

It is missing the pipe at the end of the device name. The barcode is <myKey>|<deviceId and it should correctly be <myKey>|<deviceId>| with a trailing pipe.
So the barcode generated by the webiste (without a group) currently is not working.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 13. May 2022, 21:58

Thanks for your reply. I will check this shortly and will fix the issue.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 16. May 2022, 09:43

Hi again,

i found the issue and fixed it! With the next app update all works like it should.

Regards Kevin

24fun-push

Postby 24fun-push » 16. May 2022, 10:17

Thank you very much for your quick support!