Notifications Not Appearing

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
ilovenotifications

Notifications Not Appearing

Postby ilovenotifications » 20. Apr 2022, 17:06

Hi All,

I have been using Pushsafer for a while now - thank you it worked great!

I am sending a notification via email to my subscription, it sends to all devices. I have tested sending via the API as well as on the Pushsafer webpage once logged in.

I have the following mobile device:
Samsung Fold 3
Android: 12 (latest as of writing this) Updates.

I have checked the notifications - ON
I have checked battery mode - It is set to be Unrestricted (so it does not put the app into sleep)
I have un installed and reinstalled the PushSafer app (and logged in).

If I go to settings in the Pushsafer app and "Check Permissions" and Open App Settings all are correct.
Sound/Vibrate even APP is open is = YES

--- The issue ----
  • No notifications appear on the device.
    If I have the APP open and send a notification (On the website, via API or email) nothing appears on the APP until I press refresh.
It always use to work but I have tried to check everything on the app and in the settings and I am stuck hoping for clarification. The only thing I havent done is deleted the device (the mobile phone which is registered) and reregistered it.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Notifications Not Appearing

Postby admin » 20. Apr 2022, 18:15

Hello,

please follow these steps:
1. open pushsafer app and logout
2. delete pushsafer from device
3. delete device from the pushsafer dashboard
4. reinstall the app
5. reregister the device
6. check the permission settings.

Regards Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10