Win11 Registration

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
pushersaferbeeper

Win11 Registration

Postby pushersaferbeeper » 18. Mar 2022, 15:41

I just signed up and used the windows store link to install in windows. Logged in seemed fine, then registering the device, the Add device button dont appear to be working.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Win11 Registration

Postby admin » 18. Mar 2022, 19:05

Hello,

i can confirm the issue on WIN10 Desktop devices!
I fixed the issue and upload an update.

After the Microsoft team has checked and approved this update, you can download it.
That should only take a few days.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

admin
Site Admin

Re: Win11 Registration

Postby admin » 22. Mar 2022, 08:46

pushersaferbeeper wrote:
18. Mar 2022, 15:41
I just signed up and used the windows store link to install in windows. Logged in seemed fine, then registering the device, the Add device button dont appear to be working.
Update is out now!

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10