iOS Share Sheet

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
benfishbus

iOS Share Sheet

Postby benfishbus » 11. Feb 2022, 13:43

I sort of expected that Pushsafer iOS app would appear in the share sheet for web pages, but it does not (at least in Firefox iOS). Is it supposed to? I used to do this a lot with Pushbullet.

admin
Site Admin

Re: iOS Share Sheet

Postby admin » 11. Feb 2022, 16:18

Currently pushsafer do not offer such an extension. I will put this functionality on my ToDo list

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 13. Feb 2022, 22:44

benfishbus wrote:
11. Feb 2022, 13:43
I sort of expected that Pushsafer iOS app would appear in the share sheet for web pages, but it does not (at least in Firefox iOS). Is it supposed to? I used to do this a lot with Pushbullet.
i've made a short video how to set-up shortcuts to use them with siri, in automation or action sheet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUxqxaCRk74

Hope this helps.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 15. Feb 2022, 23:07