Icon Color ignored on Blue Iris

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
mjanssen

Icon Color ignored on Blue Iris

Postby mjanssen » 28. Aug 2021, 11:43

Hi,

I'm implementing PushSafer for my Blue Iris setup and I would like to use colors (red, green, etc) to indicate the sort of message.

When testing the URL in a browser, it works just fine (all special characters are replaced by %23, %20, etc), but when using the URL in Blue Iris and replacing the %20 with a space, the message is send just fine, but without color and when replacing the %23 with a #, the error "Web: error: No stream: 400"is displayed in Blue Iris.

Any way to make Blue Iris pass the icon color parameter correctly?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Icon Color ignored on Blue Iris

Postby admin » 28. Aug 2021, 12:24

Can you test again with encoded # = %23

and post a feedback here!

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

mjanssen

Postby mjanssen » 28. Aug 2021, 13:45

admin wrote:
28. Aug 2021, 12:24
Can you test again with encoded # = %23

and post a feedback here!

Kevin
Already tried that, as it is the generated code in the Pushsafer website. Didn't work unfortunately. The message is sent successfully, but without the specified color.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 28. Aug 2021, 15:38

Hi,

what bluriris version you use?
I installed the latest (V5) and get the same error with or without color parameter.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 28. Aug 2021, 16:10

I had successfully tested it with the previous version V4. It would be better to write to the support of Blueiris, why the WEB request does not work and what this error message means!