Deleting images from Pushsafer Servers

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
wifila

Deleting images from Pushsafer Servers

Postby wifila » 30. May 2021, 21:58

Hi,
This is a great app. I am sending alerts for my IP camera. I noticed that you are hosing the images on your servers and even if I delete the message the images remain on your servers.

Is there a way to have the images sent to the app and not hosted on your servers?
Is there a way to delete the images automatically from your servers once the message is read?

Other thoughts around this?

Thank you!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Deleting images from Pushsafer Servers

Postby admin » 31. May 2021, 08:53

Hello,

currently there is no option to send images without hosting these on our server.
But if you delete the message, the images will be deleted automatically within 24 hours by cronjob.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10