Pushsafer app always opened

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
Cedric

Pushsafer app always opened

Postby Cedric » 1. May 2021, 17:40

Hi all,
I would like to know if it's possible to receive the pushsafer's notification without always open pushsafer's app when one of them are receive, same issue for me on my two devices.
It's a problem for me, i need open other app, and make some action, when m'y device receive this.

.Thanks for good apk and sorry for my real bad englis

admin
Site Admin

Re: Pushsafer app always opened

Postby admin » 2. May 2021, 10:07

You also reveive Push-Notifications when the app is closed or in background.
If you have problems check the FAQ: https://www.pushsafer.com/en/faq#category2

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

Cedric

Postby Cedric » 3. May 2021, 21:50

Thank you for this quick response.

I am receiving all pushsafer notification's very well. Whether the application is open or in the background or even closed. Everything works.
This is not my question.

My question, I would like to know if it is normal that each pushsafer notification's received opens the application.
Or how to prevent the pushsafer app's from opening each time I receive a pushsafer notification's.
I just want to receive a notification not open this application.

Because personally it is embarrassing. For interactions with other applications this is not practical.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 4. May 2021, 07:38

yes, you can disable force start in the device settings to don't open the app when receiving a push notification!

Go to your pushsafer dashboard and press the pencil button next your device.
Scroll down and disable force start!
force-start-android-on-push-notification.jpg
force-start-android-on-push-notification.jpg (92.23 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
If you have problems receiving push notifications after the changeover, this setting must be reactivated. But that only affects a few devices with an older Android version!

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

Cedric

Postby Cedric » 4. May 2021, 11:55

Yes, my mistake, i haven't think to see here. Sorry.

Thank you that's answer realy help me, you've been speed and realy clear.

Have a nice day.