New Feature Request

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
tafische

New Feature Request

Postby tafische » 3. Mar 2021, 17:40

Add a parameter in the email address to specify if the client should show the Subject or not.

I realize there is a device level setting to turn the subject off/on, but I want to forward some emails that include a subject and some I do not want to show the subject.

admin
Site Admin

Re: New Feature Request

Postby admin » 3. Mar 2021, 18:23

Hi,

this is a functionality that you have to implement on your side. No new parameter is necessary for this!
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

tafische

Postby tafische » 3. Mar 2021, 21:05

So here is what I am trying to accomplish and I must be missing something because I dont see how to do it.

I am forwarding email notifications that meet a certain filter rule requirement to PushSafer.

Filter1 = Forward Emails where I do not want the subject, just the body

Filter2 = Forward Emails where I want the subject info included in the alert

Do you have any suggestions?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 3. Mar 2021, 21:24

you have to manipulate the mail before forwarding it and delete the subject.

How you forward your mails to pushsafer (software?)
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10