A basic app that is guest only

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
Max4444

A basic app that is guest only

Postby Max4444 » 3. Mar 2021, 14:42

A basic app that is guest only.
No questions to do with liking pushsafer etc.
Just a box to ender guest credentials or QR code.
Received messages only with no send feature.
This is more commercial product friendly service.
My guest users for my testing, seem to be put off by all the options which have nothing to do with guest receive messages only.
Is alarm activation messages.

admin
Site Admin

Re: A basic app that is guest only

Postby admin » 3. Mar 2021, 18:20

A nice idea / feature!
But apple and Google don't like duplicate APPs in their stores.

Another idea would be to submit a new parameter via guest registration.
f.e. Parameter minimalApp = 1

Which settings / functions should the Minimal APP contain. What do you think?

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

Max4444

Postby Max4444 » 8. Mar 2021, 01:06

Sorry Kevin,
I missed this one. Yes... anything that would minimise the options. My clients would only ever want GUEAST mode.
Regards
Terry

Max4444

Postby Max4444 » 8. Mar 2021, 01:19

He Kevin,
Just the guest QR code option. I had friends test the pushsafe app, and they were confused with all the options and were confused as the APK said pushsafer. They didnt know what to do.
I did write the instructions down, however, I deliberatly chose non technical people for the test group.

As for the applestore and Google play store duplicate names, I would have no issue in supplying the APK or whatever under a different name. As I am just buying the Credits, the end user (no offence) doesnt care about the term pushsafer, they just want to pregister thier device.

I am planning on selling the device with a pre=printed QR code.
When they register, they just use the QR code to register thier device.
I will pre-confiure the electronics "module number" and when i see the new device on the dashboard screen" i can map the electronics in the field which will have a pre-defined group code in the firmware.

Hope the above makes sense

You may wonder why i create a group, this is easier for me to hard code a group in software at the remote end. I just put my device number in each group and then remove my device and add thier newly registered device in its place.
Cheers

jariair

Postby jariair » 26. Aug 2021, 16:23

I would very much like also if there would be option for simpler "receive only, no send" guest mode that could be activated via the quest registration. I'm in search for push message service for a clients of my service and have no time to develop my own solution so if above would be available PS would be perfect solution.

All I would need is a way for clients to register themselves (with the QR) and be able to receive push notifications.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 26. Aug 2021, 16:47

This is already possible without any problems. Simply create a QR code with an optional device name (ID) and, if necessary, with automatic group assignment. > Open APP press QR Code Button > Scan QR Code > Ready

https://www.pushsafer.com/de/profile#guestdevice2

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

jariair

Postby jariair » 26. Aug 2021, 17:35

Fantastic, nice to hear that. Will definitely give this a go.