Message event caps

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
grahamtpp

Message event caps

Postby grahamtpp » 20. Jan 2021, 20:50

Hi. New to this forum and use of Pushsafer. If I have a project that sends a push notification to Pushsafer after an event, however continues to send the event if the project trigger is still active, is there a way to limit the number of messages sent out from Pushsafer for that one trigger event. Example: if a flood triggers an event and the flood continues to send triggers to Pushsafer, can I limit this to prevent using up all API calls? If I was to turn off the device in the APP after the intial notification would that prevent all further API calls being sent?
I hope that makes sense...
Many thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Message event caps

Postby admin » 20. Jan 2021, 21:07

Unfortunately not, because Pushsafer does not compare messages with each other!

Usually you have to limit this on your side!

What sensor and software you use?

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10