Notification volume and Location Tracking

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
antuss

Re: Notification volume and Location Tracking

Postby antuss » 18. Feb 2021, 22:16

the whole notification category menu isnt there. exceptions menu is for type of notifications, not apps. if I long press the app im taken to the same screen as the first screen shot.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210219-084159_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-084159_Settings.jpg (199.37 KiB) Viewed 2720 times

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 19. Feb 2021, 09:12

currently i can't solve the problem.
But I will buy such a device and carry out further tests to fix the problem.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

antuss

Postby antuss » 20. Feb 2021, 00:38

Wow, thanks for the awesome support. I am just not putting my phone on silent mode, and have cleaned up the other notifications, so I mostly have a working solution, its just spam phone calls that are going to wake me up at night.

I think the correct solution is to support triggering an alarm. Alarms are supposed to wake you up in the morning, and alarms by default are not affected by DND. Trying to do it with sound media by exception for 1 app, while possible, seems less correct. And I do think Samsung are to blame for removing the option here. Maybe you should not buy their hardware.

I visited my remote site yesterday, opened the door, the alarm triggered and in moments my phone was alerting with push safer.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 20. Feb 2021, 09:12

Thanks for your feedback!
I hope you don't have more sleepless nights now

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10