Notification volume and Location Tracking

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows 10 Store
Homepage
daniele

Notification volume and Location Tracking

Postby daniele » 7. Dec 2020, 10:26

In the android app a way to change the volume of the notification that in my open is very high and I jump on my chairs everytime.

Also a way to not ask the GPS permission as I am just using to receive notifications it will be very nice.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Notification volume and Location Tracking

Postby admin » 7. Dec 2020, 17:09

Hello,

you can deny the permission of Location Tracking! Open Pushsafer APP settings in your preferences and o to privacy!

Here you have an instruction to set the notification volume

https://support.google.com/android/answer/9082609?hl=en

Regards Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

daniele

Postby daniele » 9. Dec 2020, 09:39

I removed the geolocation permission in that way in android but at every new start of the app there was a notification that was asking to add that permission, so at the end I give those to avoid to get all this alerts but our users are not so smart.

On the volume that is the instruction for the global notification volume, I was saying about the volume of the pushsafer app.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 9. Dec 2020, 11:16

after denying the permission request, you should get a second alert (location reminder), deny this!

All sounds were adjusted in volume and brought to the same level ertragbares.
What sound you use, i will check it!

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10