How to view answer to a notification using website?

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
jimmy50908

How to view answer to a notification using website?

Postby jimmy50908 » 30. Nov 2020, 21:12

I am fairly new to using Pushsafer, and I am trying to figure out how to view an answer from one of the notifications sent. I know that I can click on the speech bubble with a tick on my phone (the device I am sending the notification to), and I have also found out where to view the notification sent on the website (see the attachment), but when I click on the speech bubble with a tick, nothing pops up. Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong?
Thanks
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (13.74 KiB) Viewed 8357 times

admin
Site Admin

Re: How to view answer to a notification using website?

Postby admin » 1. Dec 2020, 17:17

Hello,

click (Desktop) or press (Smartphone) on the speech bubble!
- if bubble is orange with "+" you can write an answer
- if bubble is green with "Checkmark" you can read the answer
answer_example.jpg
Pushsafer Answer
answer_example.jpg (22.53 KiB) Viewed 8355 times
With the "Read API" you also can read all messages with anwsers from a single device.
https://www.pushsafer.com/en/pushapi#api-read

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

jimmy50908

Postby jimmy50908 » 2. Dec 2020, 07:08

Hi,

When I try to click the bubble with the green checkmark nothing pops up. Is your example from the desktop app or the website API-log section, as I am trying to view the answer from the API-log section on the website, and when I click the green checkmark bubble nothing shows up. I have just tried to inspect element on chrome, and it says it has the "onclick" attribute but it doesn't seem to work. Is there a setting I need to toggle maybe?

In regards to the "Read API", is there a way to show the latest answer from a specific device in an easily readable format? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I am new to using Pushsafer and I am not sure how to set up the Read API as shown in this link: https://www.pushsafer.com/en/pushapi#api-read
Do you have a video tutorial on this to explain it a bit easier?

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 2. Dec 2020, 11:17

you are right! In the api-log section the answer function not worked! Normally you do this in your dashboard by pressing the "green message" button next the device!
open_messages.jpg
open_messages.jpg (9.54 KiB) Viewed 8348 times
But i also add this function to the api-log!

API-READ
you simple have to change the values for parameter k & d with yours! With that url you get all messages includes answers from the selected devices as a JSON string!

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

jimmy50908

Postby jimmy50908 » 2. Dec 2020, 17:12

Ah, I see! I had tried clicking on the orange pencil but not the green paper on that menu. Thanks very much for your help! :D