Unable to register device

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
valtechuser

Unable to register device

Postby valtechuser » 28. Jul 2020, 14:28

Hello Team,

We are very much interested to use this app to one of our project requirement to alert us whenever a new Sev1 ticket is created.

In order to do the same, we have done a POC on 4 personal mobiles and used private key email id and every thing is working as expected. Now we have created a new Alias email and try to re register the 4 devices once again and unfortunately post scanning the QR code to register as guest, it just says please wait and we could not see the device in the dashboard.

This issue does not occur for the new mobile which was not used for pushsafar earlier and issue only exists for the devices that was used earlier for POC.

Looks like there is some information still leftover with the previous private key we uninstall and reinstall the same and looks like that is causing the issue. Can you please suggest how to over come the same?

This issue is occurring on various range of devices like oneplus, Xiomi etc which once worked without any issue.

Awaiting a swift response.

Thanks
Upendra
Last edited by valtechuser on 13. Aug 2020, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to register device

Postby admin » 28. Jul 2020, 19:02

Hello,

please deregister/delete all necessary devices in your pushsafer dashboard!
After that you can register the devices as guest devices. One device can only registered one time to the pushsafer service.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

valtechuser

Postby valtechuser » 29. Jul 2020, 05:05

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes we have deleted all the mobile devices that were used for conducting POC with "********************@pushsafer.com" primary key.

Now we have created a new email Alias '***************@pushsafer.com' and then tried to register the mobiles used in POC, we are getting please wait message post scanning to register them as a guest device or login with the admin credentials.

Please let me know how to overcome this issue. Even though this app is quite useful, we are unable to overcome this hurdle. Let me know if you want me to have a call to discuss the same

Thanks
Upendra
91 7799668810

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 29. Jul 2020, 08:12

Please do not post your private or alias keys!

I checked the scanning functionallity, and all works fine on android and also iOS!

So please try to start from the beginning:
1. delete APP from devices
2. delete devices from Pushsafer dashboard
3. reinstall the pushsafer app
4. Scan or login as guest the necessary devices

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

valtechuser

Postby valtechuser » 13. Aug 2020, 09:58

Hello,

We followed the same steps and we still see the same issue. At the same with new mobiles we are able to register our mobiles as a guest successfully.

Second thing is, Some mobiles are registered as guest mobiles and we see they are getting automatically signed out by end of the day.

How can we over come this issue?

Thanks
Upendra

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 13. Aug 2020, 10:26

i summarize, now you can...
- register all your devices as guest device and see them in your dashboard
- you can't send a push-notifications to all devices with your added email alias?

Do all devices receive a notifiaction if you send it as a single notification to each device?

Please check all needed permissions (Android devices) especially the use of memory!

Kevin

valtechuser

Postby valtechuser » 13. Aug 2020, 14:18

Hello Kevin,

Please find my response in line below.

i summarize, now you can...
- register all your devices as guest device and see them in your dashboard
[Upendra] Yes. I have 23 users registered as guest and i can see them in the dash board.

- you can't send a push-notifications to all devices with your added email alias?
[Upendra] I am receiving the push notifications for all the devices that are registered as guest.

Do all devices receive a notifiaction if you send it as a single notification to each device?
[Upendra] Yes i am able to see the single notification sent to multiple devices registered as guest mobiles.

Please check all needed permissions (Android devices) especially the use of memory!

The issues that i am speaking here is,

1. Some of the devices that are registered as guest are getting signed out from app automatically. How to over come the same?
2. We have done a POC earlier and those mobiles that we have used to perform the POC are not allowing to register as guest now. It keeps on saying "please wait...." post scanning the QR code and the same will not be displayed in the push safer dash board as well.

We tried to delete the app, restart the mobile and reinstall and register again..it never worked for us.

Thanks
Upendra

Kevin

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 13. Aug 2020, 17:09

really strange ...

what means "POC"???

The devices that not register correctly are not regisered in an other account?

Can you register this devices not as guest, instead as normal devices, work this?

Kevin