Android sound volume controlled by ringer volume

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
Cloudwraith

Android sound volume controlled by ringer volume

Postby Cloudwraith » 4. Feb 2020, 02:45

Phone: Samsung S7edge
Android OS: 8.0.0
Pushsafer Version: 2.4.3

It appears that the notification volume of my pushsafer messages is controlled by the ringer volume instead of the notification volume. Anyone else notice this?

Also, for the life of me, I can't get my pushsafer messages to come through unless I bring my phone out of sleep. I've set the pushsafer app to not be optimized by the battery and have my wifi settings set to always on even in sleep. If I leave my phone sit for a bit, notifications will queue up and then when I pick up my phone, or hit the home button to turn on the screen all of the messages start coming through in rapid fire.

Thoughts?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Android sound volume controlled by ringer volume

Postby admin » 4. Feb 2020, 12:01

Hello,
It appears that the notification volume of my pushsafer messages is controlled by the ringer volume instead of the notification volume. Anyone else notice this?
This seems to be a bug!
Also, for the life of me, I can't get my pushsafer messages to come through unless I bring my phone out of sleep. I've set the pushsafer app to not be optimized by the battery and have my wifi settings set to always on even in sleep. If I leave my phone sit for a bit, notifications will queue up and then when I pick up my phone, or hit the home button to turn on the screen all of the messages start coming through in rapid fire.
On google i found many issues of the same kind.
solutions are
1. Settings -> Apps -> : Menu : Special Access -> Optimize Battery Usage ->disable battery optimization
2. On this page almost everything is listed as "on". Scroll through, turn Chrome, Chrome Device Library, and Google Services Framework OFF.
3. enable background-mode for pushsafer
4. check the settings of all notification channels from pushsafer

In some cases users could not fix that issue/bug, also for other apps like facebook!

Regards Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10