NVR email alert attached pics missing, no vibration

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
ztm2000

NVR email alert attached pics missing, no vibration

Postby ztm2000 » 22. Nov 2019, 23:07

Hello!
New to Pushsafer, just learning. Having a Hikvision NVR and set one of my cameras to send push alert in case of line crossing or intrusion detection. HikConnect push notifications are not reliable that's why I was looking for something else.
I managed to set up the email alert, I'm receiving the notifications just in time. But the NVR is set to send 3 pictures. Size is 352x288, 20-40kB. But this is not showing up in my Pushsafer app. All I can see is 3 little blue/green box that should represent the attached images. Touching them I'm redirected to the browser but all I can see is a black "nothing". NVR is set to email on many addresses, in the other mailboxes I can see the 3 attached image, so it is working as expected.
Why is that Pushsafer does not display the images?

The email alias is set to vibrate 3 times. But the phone is not vibrating. I've double checked every possible settings, vibration is set/allowed. Any ideas?

Phone is Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, v8.1 Android, MIUI 10.0.4.0.

thx for any help.

admin
Site Admin

Re: NVR email alert attached pics missing, no vibration

Postby admin » 23. Nov 2019, 09:01

Hi,

regarding your image attachment issue please i have wrote you an email!

to fix notification sound and vibration on your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus with Android 8 and MIUI 10.0.4.0 do the following:

Autostart permissions
- Open Settings from the home screen
- Scroll down to the Apps sub-menu
- Select Permissions
- Tap Autostart
- Choose pushsafer the apps that aren't sending push notifications.
- Toggle the slider to ensure the apps always start in the background.

Battery settings
- Open Settings from the home screen
- Scroll down to the System & Device sub-menu
- Select Battery & performance
- Tap Choose apps
- Select pushsafer that isn't showing notifications
- Choose No restrictions

If this not fix the issue try this: https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-q ... iaomi.html
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10