Domoticz Custom Message

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
Cloudwraith

Domoticz Custom Message

Postby Cloudwraith » 12. Mar 2018, 12:32

Domoticz Version: 3.8153
Platform: Raspberry Pi 2 Raspbian Stretch lite
Plugin/Hardware: Pushsafer
Description:

I am getting pushsafer notifications correctly but the custom message event isn't working correctly. My notification shows the entire custom message in the API format instead of "executing" the api format.

Based on the examples at pushsafer.com/en/domoticz , this is the custom message format I'm using:

{private key}|a|11|13|1|Domoticz|Front Door Open||||

I do get the notification but the entire {private key}|a|11|13|1|Domoticz|Front Door Open|||| string is the notification.

I just started working on my Domoticz setup so I'm probably doing something wrong. I would appreciate any thoughts, direction or places to look up information.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Domoticz Custom Message

Postby admin » 12. Mar 2018, 15:08

Hi,

just tested the pushsafer plugin in domoticz (V3.8153) works perfectly.
Can you provide a screenshot, where you setup the custom message!
Also take a look at the log file of domoticz, to check if the pushsafer plugin shoots an error or information.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

Cloudwraith

Postby Cloudwraith » 13. Mar 2018, 11:51

I did have a URL error with 8.153 but that went away when i updated to latest beta. There are no other log messages relating to pushsafer. Here is the screen image of my setup page and my phone app.
ps1.jpg
ps1.jpg (129.21 KiB) Viewed 10997 times
ps2.png
ps2.png (56.19 KiB) Viewed 10997 times

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 13. Mar 2018, 17:41

Do you also setup pushsafer in the settings?
Zwischenablage01.jpg
Zwischenablage01.jpg (215.51 KiB) Viewed 10995 times
after that set up the custom message like this example

https://www.pushsafer.com/en/domoticz
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Cloudwraith

Postby Cloudwraith » 13. Mar 2018, 18:40

admin wrote:Do you also setup pushsafer in the settings?
Yes, as I mentioned, I do get the notifications (see the phone screenshot). I just don't get them formatted.

Cloudwraith

Postby Cloudwraith » 13. Mar 2018, 18:44

admin wrote:after that set up the custom message like this example
I believe I have the correct formatting according to that page. I even copied the example from the page and tried it with the same results. I get the notification but the custom string is the notification instead of the notification being formatted correctly.

Cloudwraith

Postby Cloudwraith » 13. Mar 2018, 21:15

I added a 0 on the end of my custom string and that appears to have fixed it. The example string shows a | on the end if not using a timeout.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 13. Mar 2018, 21:33

Cloudwraith wrote:I added a 0 on the end of my custom string and that appears to have fixed it. The example string shows a | on the end if not using a timeout.
Great to hear that it works now. I fixed the documentation!

With the next plugin update i will fix that issue.

Regards Kevin