Problem with email en deleting

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
Goedh452

Problem with email en deleting

Postby Goedh452 » 3. Mar 2018, 08:55

Hi,

Thanks for Pushsafer! I encountered 2 problems. Maybe someone can help.

1) my NAS sends an email to the pushsafer adres when finishing its backup. One email results in 4 notifications in the iPhone app.

2) deleting messages from the iPhone app doesn’t seem to work. The reappear every time. Deleting them from the website does.

Maybe someone is having the same problem or has a tip on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Bouke

admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem with email en deleting

Postby admin » 3. Mar 2018, 14:18

Hello,

1.) one Mail results one push notification > be sure that your NAS only sends one mail
2.) also works fine > If the internet connection is bad, it may happen that the delete command is not executed

Regards Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

Goedh452

Postby Goedh452 » 3. Mar 2018, 14:22

Kevin,

Thanks voor your reply. I'll check the email from the NAS, but before it worked fine. Ik recently switched to Pushsafer and since several days now I receive multiple push notifications.

Deleting doesn't seem to work. Not via Wifi nor 4G. I'll try a reinstall of the app. Maybe that will solve the problem.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 3. Mar 2018, 16:54

OK, I am waiting for your answer
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Goedh452

Postby Goedh452 » 14. Mar 2018, 16:32

Reinstalling the app fixed the problem!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 14. Mar 2018, 21:35

Goedh452 wrote:Reinstalling the app fixed the problem!
Thanks for your feedback!
If you have further questions, please feel free to ask

kevin