Message "Undeliverable"

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
croostmx

Message "Undeliverable"

Postby croostmx » 19. Dec 2017, 14:46

Hi,

It has now happened twice to me that one of my devices fails to receive Push notifications.
The notifications arrive at the device in the pushsafer app, but they don't appear as push notifications as they should.

If I enter the pushsafer app, they are listed as normal.
If I enter the dashboard and click on the history of the particular device, it says "undeliverable" (see image)
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (12.16 KiB) Viewed 3974 times
It can be solved by logging out of the pushsafer app and logging back in (not closing it, but logging out from the account).

It has only happened after you included the function to add "Guest" Devices to an account.
I don't know if it has anything to do with that though, maybe it's coincidence

admin
Site Admin

Re: Message "Undeliverable"

Postby admin » 19. Dec 2017, 18:14

Hello,

yes app updates can change the push-id which pushsafer need to send messages to your device.
After a relogin or app cold-start the new push-id transmited to our servers.

Please keep an eye on the problem, if it should recur, please contact us.

Regards
Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10