Adding "guest" devices to my account without users registering

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
SunilR

Adding "guest" devices to my account without users registering

Postby SunilR » 21. May 2017, 01:01

Hi,

Great product/service.

I was wondering if there is a future plan to add "guest" devices to my pushsaver account without having a third party to register their device using my username and password.

Use case:
I need to notify business users on their iPhones if there are issues with our IT servers. I have created a pushsafer account and registered my device. I would like add business user iOS devices to my account without them having to login using my pushsafer account and without them creating their own pushsafer account (they are not technical users).

It would be pretty useful to register a device using the pushsafer app by using a "registration key" that I can generate and ask them to enter on their pushsafer app. Then they device is added to my account and I can manage all notifications and billing from one account.

Thanks
Sunil

admin
Site Admin

Re: Adding "guest" devices to my account without users registering

Postby admin » 21. May 2017, 10:37

Hi Sunil,

this is a nice feature, i added it to my ToDo list.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10