Camera Image only from push alert emails

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
inspron

Camera Image only from push alert emails

Postby inspron » 5. May 2017, 00:32

There should be an option to push only the images part of the email attachments.

I have several Foscam and the alert emails are very busy looking. I don't need body content of email as images already contain date and time stamp. Is there a way to receive only the image attachments as push alerts? Remove all text contents from the push. So much cleaner notification if this is possible.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Camera Image only from push alert emails

Postby admin » 5. May 2017, 06:00

inspron wrote:There should be an option to push only the images part of the email attachments.

I have several Foscam and the alert emails are very busy looking. I don't need body content of email as images already contain date and time stamp. Is there a way to receive only the image attachments as push alerts? Remove all text contents from the push. So much cleaner notification if this is possible.
Hello,

currently there is no option to stripe the text out of an email.
But i will put the idea on my todo list.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

inspron

Postby inspron » 5. May 2017, 17:48

Kevin,

I look forward if/when you implement this feature as "camera alerts" is one of the main "use case" of this app.

In its current form, the app view on iOS using as a "camera alerts" push receiver is a bit clutter with 3 tiny thumbnails of the snapshots - no different than any other email client and not very enjoyable to use. Hopefully, you can implement this distinguishing feature soon.

Best regards,
Ky

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 5. May 2017, 18:00

inspron wrote:Kevin,

I look forward if/when you implement this feature as "camera alerts" is one of the main "use case" of this app.

In its current form, the app view on iOS using as a "camera alerts" push receiver is a bit clutter with 3 tiny thumbnails of the snapshots - no different than any other email client and not very enjoyable to use. Hopefully, you can implement this distinguishing feature soon.

Best regards,
Ky
currently i working on it.
If its ready, i will post it here.

Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 6. May 2017, 19:25

inspron wrote:Kevin,

Best regards,
Ky
Hello,

i made a new feature.
Now you can set up the content of a push-notification (this has no affect of the content from the client app).
Go to your Pushsafer Dashboard, click the edit button (pencil) right your device. Here you can disable title, message, images, icon, sound!

Hope this helps.

Kevin