Tokens for one account instead of pr device

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
Moskus

Tokens for one account instead of pr device

Postby Moskus » 24. Mar 2017, 14:11

I can't wrap my head around this: Why do I have to buy tokens per device?
It would be much better to set the notification tokens to the account, and let the account holder be responsible for the usage.

As I don't know at this stage how many push messages I need for one device, it would be stupid to buy tokens as I can't even reassign them at this moment.

To be fair, the tokens are not expensive, but this was a huge let down... :(

admin
Site Admin

Re: Tokens for one account instead of pr device

Postby admin » 24. Mar 2017, 18:03

Moskus wrote:I can't wrap my head around this: Why do I have to buy tokens per device?
It would be much better to set the notification tokens to the account, and let the account holder be responsible for the usage.

As I don't know at this stage how many push messages I need for one device, it would be stupid to buy tokens as I can't even reassign them at this moment.

To be fair, the tokens are not expensive, but this was a huge let down... :(
Hello,

I understand your problem. Shortly i will integrate a functionality that allows you to transfer API calls to other devices. Sp you have the possibility to buy many API calls for one device and then transfer them to other devices.

I hope this would be a solution for you!

Reagards Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

ek6dali

Postby ek6dali » 30. Nov 2017, 20:50

Sorry, but I cannot agree with your answer. We are considering using your app for our Enterpise notification purposes, but we have dozens of mobile devices to send notifications to. We cannot be buying APIs per devise and managing all the mess with POs on a per-device basis. We need to buy 100K-1M API calls for the one company account and forget about them for a couple of years.

Please consider selling per-account APIs no matter the devise.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 30. Nov 2017, 21:05

Hello ek6dali,

I agree with you. Payments per device, with a large number of devices can be permanently tedious.

I have decided to change the system to payment per account.
However, I can only implement this at the beginning of next year.

I hope that it is not too late, and we can build on a good cooperation.

Regards Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

ek6dali

Postby ek6dali » 1. Dec 2017, 02:26

Thanks, Kevin. We can certainly wait until the next year. Meanwhile we'll be experimenting with integrating your service with our notification systems.

Cheers!
Arthur

sammyke007

Postby sammyke007 » 24. Dec 2017, 13:52

Kevin

Payment per account seems indeed to be a much better solution.
All of your competitors use a one-time fee between 3-5 euros per account.
I'm willing to pay this without a problem!

What will happen with the already bought tokens?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 24. Dec 2017, 15:33

Hi,

next year pushsafer will use account based payment. In Jan or Feb. 2018 the update is ready.
All purchased API calls from the devices, will be transfered to the account as one.

Regards
Kevin