Transparent or no icon

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows Store
Homepage
piloly

Transparent or no icon

Postby piloly » 13. Apr 2024, 16:46

It would be nice if we could send also push massages without icons?

On Android (Pixel 8) the icons look ugly with the white background. Maybe also using a transparent background would help but I know this would be tricky on all the different devices and platforms. I tried also to change the color but this changes the color of the icon on the top left and not the big one on the top right.

Also using own icons would be nice as the existing ones are imho not that stylish.

The first picture is the original one. The second one is what I would like to have.
Attachments
niceicon.png
niceicon.png (71.82 KiB) Viewed 385 times
Screenshot_20240413-113814.png
Screenshot_20240413-113814.png (105.07 KiB) Viewed 385 times

admin
Site Admin

Re: Transparent or no icon

Postby admin » 15. Apr 2024, 10:57

Hi,

I have noted your request on my to-do list.
I will try to solve this in one of the next updates.

You can change the content of the push notification for each device in the dashboard. To do this, simply press the pen next to the device and activate/deactivate the desired content under “Content of Push Notification”.

Best Regards
Kevin
Pushsafer DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
Pushsafer EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

piloly

Re: Transparent or no icon

Postby piloly » 15. Apr 2024, 19:29

Thank you. So since the Icons are not more beautiful I will disable them for my phone. :)

Looking forward to a transparent version of the icons.